Thursday 24 February 2011

Fancy a job?

Yesterday I blogged about opening up my Westminster office to our work experience program which we run in my local constituency office. Well today I'm pleased to say we are launching our Apprenticeship Scheme in my Hexham Office.

Over the coming weeks we will be advertising a paid position in my constituency office for an apprentice who will work hands on for 6months as well as gaining an NVQ Apprenticeship qualification in Administration and Business Management.

I'm really excited at being able to offer this opportunity - please keep an eye on the blog over the next few weeks for more details.

This follows on from our Big Society Summit in Tynedale were oppurtunities for skills traning for young people was one of the key themes raised on the day.