Monday 15 April 2013

Guest Post: Colin Cessford, Hexham West

I was a frontline paramedic & Director of the Ambulance Service locally.
The truth is we need real change at County Hall. The Lib Dems have neglected our roads, threatened our Middle Schools, and allowed Tynedale to suffer at the expense of Morpeth, Ashington and the south east of the County.
However, the failure of the Lib Dem Council to protect our green belt in Hexham West is their biggest failure: they have had 5 years to sort out a local development plan and they have failed to act. I hope to use my experience in delivering public services if elected to serve you at County Hall, in order to put local people first. I want to be your new County Councillor because I want to fight for our area at County Hall and put forward a positive vision for our community.
I am already a Town Councillor, and am really enjoying helping local people get a better deal.

As a result I want to be
- A County Councillor who sticks up for Hexham, at Morpeth.
- Not a Councillor who sticks up for the County Council, here in Hexham.
I hope you will be able to support me. Your vote will make all the difference.