I have been at the site for the Northumberland County Show tonight, to have a look at how preparations are going - and it is clear tomorrow is going to spectacular. There is no better way to spend your Bank Holiday Monday!
- The Journal 'TASTE' event with top North East Chefs
- 300 Stands to visit
- Falconry displays
- Grand Parade of Livestock
- Spectacular Main Arena Acts
- Full working Milking Parlour
- Horse Shoeing Demonstration
- Live Music
- Meet the Hounds
- Beekeeping demonstration
- Stick dressing and hedgelaying demonstrations
I am judging tomorrow and hope to see you there!
The show will be held at Bywell near Stocksfield - NE43 7AB. THE SHOW WILL BE SIGNPOSTED BY THE AA (YELLOW) FROM THE A69 AND A68 TRUNK ROADS.