Saturday, 20 May 2017

Campaign launch in Prudhoe this week

I was very proud to be joined by lmany of the local County Councillors from across the Hexham Constituency this week to launch my campaign for re-election in Prudhoe. 

When I was first selected as the Hexham candidate in 2008 I was told repeatedly the Conservatives couldn't win County Council seats in Prudhoe, and that as a former mining town it would always be Labour's heartland. Well since May this year we now two excellent Conservative County Councillors in Prudhoe and Labour don't have a single County Councillor - anywhere! 

I will be taking nothing for granted and I am proud of my record of action over the last seven years as Ponteland and Tynedale's local MP. I hope you will lend me your support on June 8th.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting post for me, Nice reading information,employment news.

    ReplyDelete