Tuesday 22 February 2011

Can you help us in Barnsley Central?

James Hockney is the Conservative Party Candidate for the Barnsley Central by-election, having fought the neighbouring seat Barnsley East at the last general election.

James says:"It is a real privilege to be standing for Barnsley Central. Having previously campaigned in the seat just next door, I have got a real understanding of the issues and concerns of Barnsley's residents and local businesses.

"I am a Trustee locally for the children's charity, the Red Balloon Learner Centre in South Yorkshire. If elected as the next MP for Barnsley Central I will passionately fight for jobs, investment and a brighter future for the community."

I am taking my team down to help on Thursday this week and your more than welcome to join us. Please email hexham@tory.org or call 01434 603777.

If you think you can help another day please email campaignsupport@conservativesnorth.com