Monday 11 December 2017

Stay warm this winter

Winter is well and truly under way, meaning that it's now more important than ever to prepare your home for the cold months ahead. This week my sixth annual Energy Guide, produced in association with Calor, will be posted out to thousands of homes across the constituency, giving you advice on how to make your home more energy efficient and to get the best deal from your energy supplier to keep your energy bills as low as possible. I was pleased to meet with Reverend Canon Doctor Dagmar Winter to launch it this week. We get so much confusing advice about how to make our homes energy efficient whilst keeping energy bills down so I hope that my Energy Guide will be useful to you this winter, giving you all the advice you need about preparing your home for winter. If you haven't got your free copy of the Energy Guide and would like to get hold of one, please contact my constituency office.