Wednesday 23 December 2020

Introducing my 2020 Christmas Card!

This Christmas, I asked Year 3 pupils across the Hexham constituency to wow me with their creative designs to feature on the front of my 2020 Christmas card. I was delighted to receive more than 100 entries and was so impressed with their incredible efforts!

Choosing a winner was extremely difficult, but I am pleased to announce that Sofia Robson, a Year 3 pupil at Heddon-on-the-Wall St Andrew's Primary School, is the winner of my 2020 Christmas Card competition. Sofia's fantastic snowman design really stood out for its colourful, festive design! Well done Sofia!

The winning design will be featured on the front of my Christmas card which will be sent all around the constituency, as well as to the Prime Minister.

There were so many great designs though, so I couldn't help but pick three runners-up as well! Congratulations to:

  • Daniel Steel, Adderlane Academy
  • Oliver Cape, Richard Coates C of E Primary School
  • Charles Amey, Whittonstall First School
A big thank you to all of the Hexham constituency's Year 3 pupils for their brilliant entries- I really enjoyed looking through your designs!