Monday 30 November 2015

Westminster this week: Middle East dominates

Today there is a debate on the Middle East for over 6 hours from 3.30-10pm. I stress that this is a general debate and not any debate on the issue in Syria. Clearly this issue dominates the commons this week. I have blogged at length on this issue yesterday. There are also other debates on the Immigration Bill, the Charities Bill, and an opposition day debate on Wednesday. I have a very very busy weekend in Northumberland, with multiple events in Hexham on Saturday, including an action day knocking on doors and support for Small Business Saturday. On Friday I will start first thing at the Royal Mail depot in Hexham followed by a visit to Hexham middle school. However, from 11-3 I will be at the over 50s fair in Prudhoe that we have organised. I also have a bus meeting and a variety of other Prudhoe meetings. Later on Friday I have surgeries in Hexham.