Tuesday 2 August 2016

Thank you to so many for all your support during the #Ride100 #RideLondon

I cannot thank the organisers, staff, medics, the supporters, my sponsors and all my fellow cyclists who took part in the Ride 100 from the Olympic Oark in Stratford East London to Surrey and back down the Mall. A great experience. Climbed Box Hill. Got cheered down the Mall. Who could ask for more? There were delays due to accidents but medics did a great job in tricky circumstances. Was held up - but next to a barbecue in deepest Surrey and then next to the delicious deli in Dorking. Thanks to them for the delicious emergency sausage roll! My legs felt good throughout and I made it up all hills without stopping. Onwards and upwards to the next Sportive! You can still donate to the 2 Brain Tumour Research charities I supported by going here: http://m.virginmoneygiving.com/mt/uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=GuyOpperman&faId=736563&isTeam=false&un_jtt_redirect