Monday 26 July 2010

Update on Wark Bridge

Update from Cllr Heslop on the Wark Bridge campaign:

"The situation is that we have received the report from NCC as to the history concerning the bridge. I am now awaiting the report from the company who did the recent survey to find out exactly where we are and what is needed as well as the timescales involved.

When I have this I will discuss it with officers of NCC and some fellow councillors who are helping me as well as our MP. The plan is then for the Mid Tyne Community Forum to host an open meeting at Wark ( I guess towards the end of August). I am open to any suggestions but would envisage a group of 8 or 9 people with interest and relevent experience to be formed to take the cause on from there."

Any thoughts please drop me an email and I'll get them back to Cllr Heslop