Thursday 23 January 2014

Tynedale diary and plans this weekend

Today I am visiting the Ponteland Medical Group, followed by meetings at the Hexham Fire Station, both to meet the local fire fighters and to discuss the possible move of the Fire Station to the Hospital with Alex Bennett, the Chief Fire Officer. I then have a meeting with Northumberland Credit Union, followed by a working dinner at the Excelsior Academy in Newcastle, in aid of Everest Expedition the school are coordinating.

Friday I am visiting the Tynedale Business Network to discuss the March Budget and what Local Businesses want the chancellor to do more to help us continue to grown  the Northumberland economy.
Then I have meetings with the Asian Business Connections and the MEP Martin Callanan, followed by lunch at the Beacon with Excelsior, Newcastle College and Newcastle University Students. In the Evening I have a meeting with the CCF locally in Stocksfield.

Saturday I am in Prudhoe for several meetings, and then will be knocking on doors, before further surgeries and meetings later in the afternoon.