Wednesday 24 April 2013

Health Minister Dr. Dan Poulter MP and I at Hexham Hospital tomorrow

Dan is the health minister who helped save my life and together tomorrow we will be going to the wonderful Hexham hospital.
The story of how Dan helped me is well known, as he is not only a Health Minister, but a good doctor.
On April 26, 2011, almost exactly two years ago, I collapsed, and was suddenly violently sick. Dan arrived to help. He conducted a review of my symptoms and summoned an ambulance. That night and the following 2 weeks was scary but the NHS did a great job and I am better than before.
The full story is in today Journal: http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-news/2013/04/24/hexham-mp-guy-opperman-set-to-help-launch-northumberland-hospital-61634-33225486/#ixzz2RMsI5F8k

Update: apologies but the schedule for tomorrow changed and it appears we are going to Hexham hospital and the RVI and not laying the foundation stone at cramlington. That will be for another day I am now told.