Northumberland has dozens of the annual Macmillan coffee mornings to choose from but make sure you go to one over the two days.
A selection include
- Haydon Bridge School, between 9-10.30
- Wark village hall at10
- Broomley and Stocksfield both hold events starting at around 9.30
- Henshaw school, followed by the community lunch at 1.30
- Kielder First School at 2
- St Mary's church hall, Ponteland
- Wylam at the institute at 10
This is just a selection and Slaley is even stealing a march on the rest by holding an event on Thursday at 10 in the village hall.
Make sure you go if you can! It is a great cause.