Tuesday 30 December 2014

2015 Nightmare: Ed Miliband as PM, Balls as Chancellor, Alex Salmond as Deputy PM & Farage as Foreign Secretary

Politics:
- Nightmare: Ed Miliband as PM, Balls as Chancellor, Alex Salmond as Deputy PM and Nigel Farage as Foreign Secretary
- 2015 Reality: Farage will not, in my view based upon my recent visit to South Thanet, win his seat, I will be doing everything to stop the 2 Eds as PM / Chancellor, but we may be stuck with Alex Salmond in Westminster post May I fear, unless someone can stop him in the Gordon seat.

Local Politics:
Anne Marie Trevelyan should win Berwick upon Tweed at the Election. I also think we will have further successes in Scotland at the election, notwithstanding the Nationalist resurgence.

Sport:
Spring Heeled and Ma Filleulle would be my two Grand National tips, but as with the election these events are a long way off!