Wednesday 11 October 2017

Help me make Christmas magical for local children!

This week I am launching my seventh successive Christmas Toy Appeal to collect toys for the Salvation Army to distribute to children in the area who otherwise would not receive any gifts this Christmas.

Every year the people of Tynedale and Ponteland respond with such generosity to my appeal, donating hundreds of toys and gifts to be given to some of the poorest children in the area, and I hope that once again the kindness of our community will be apparent this year.

Please help to give local children a very happy Christmas- toys, cuddly toys, colouring books and much more will be very gratefully received, but new toys only please!

Gifts can be dropped off between now and 1st December at my two constituency offices at 1 Meal Market, Hexham, or at Office 2, Horton Park, Ponteland NE13 6BU