Wednesday 15 August 2012

Haltwhistle all day - with Phil Butler, our police and crime commissioner candidate at the Comrades Club


Looking forward to the Comrades Club tonight in Haltwhistle. Today I am spending the whole day / night in Haltwhistle. I am going to the hospital rebuild site [myself and Ian Hutchinson pictured outside, and the town council / local community over many years, have campaigned for the long awaited rebuild].
Then I shall be visiting the businesses Agma and Kilfrost in the town, holding various surgeries with constituents, knocking on voters doors in the afternoon, and then having an "ASK GUY" session at the Comrades Club, who are kindly hosting myself and any constituents who want to come along and ask questions on any issue. For example, 74 people came on Monday to Halton Lea Gate. I will be accompanied this evening by Phil Butler, our police and crime commissioner candidate for Northumbria. Then I am staying in Halty overnight.