Wednesday 3 April 2013

Campaigning Wylam Saturday + going 2 the Boathouse Inn

Fiona Hunter is our local candidate for the Bywell Council seat so this Saturday I will be campaigning in Wylam for her, with our team. We had 9 out on Saturday morning last week in Prudhoe and we are meeting outside the post office in Wylam at 11am if you want to come along this Saturday.
Afterwards I shall be heading to the Boathouse Inn in Wylam [winner of multiple awards as a pub / ale heaven] around 1.30-2 for a much deserved pint. Martin Hammill of the Hadrian Border Brewery has been asking me to drop by the pub for some time and I am never one to turn up the chance of a good pint. http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/14/14558/Boathouse_Inn/Wylam
I will be campaigning afterwards but definitely stopping for the Grand National at 4.15