* Farm Award - Small farm of the Year (up to 150 hectares);
* Farm Award - Large farm of the year (150 hectares and over);
* Farming and the environment award;
* Artisan food and drink award;
* Farmer of the year Award.
Entries for the awards are now open, with anyone in the region able to nominate people or businesses in 10 individual categories.
Nominations will be whittled down to a shortlist later this year and the prizes awarded at a ceremony at Linden Hall in Longhorsley on July 7; sponsors include George F White, Sintons, Northumberland National Park and Northumbrian Water.
Anyone wanting more information on the awards, or wanting to buy tickets for the final, can contact regional event manager Jennifer Lee on 0191 201 6168 or email email@example.com