Thursday 20 December 2018

Brilliant Busy Bees!

A few weeks ago I went along to Kids 1st in Hexham where I met Nursery Manager Sarah, Karen McKay from Busy Bees and some of the apprentices training there.  Kids 1st is run by the national chain of nurseries, Busy Bees. Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, Kids 1st takes children from birth to 5 years, and provides care and a wide range of developmental and extra-curricular activities for young children. Kids 1st offers the government's 30 hours free childcare if your child is aged 3 to 4 years old.

I really enjoyed my visit to Kids 1st and it was great to experience the brilliant environment and facilities they have there - including an amazing 'mini Hexham' complete with local shops and businesses for the children to play in.  The carved squirrel sandpit was a very generous donation from Egger - I envisage many happy hours being spent in it in the future!