Thursday 4 July 2013

Prudhoe Survey 2013


As your local MP,  I am always keen to hear what local people have to say. Since my election I have regularly surveyed residents, and this year I am trying to do one for each individual town/area. 

Below is a short 10 question survey so you can let me know your views on the issues that are effecting Prudhoe.


Closing date for survey returns is the end of July 2013. If you have any particular comments you would like to make in addition to the survey then please email them through to MPsurvey2013@gmail.com  

All the data collected will go towards making a list of priorities for me to campaign for on behalf of Prudhoe.

If you would rather complete a paper version of the survey then one should drop through your door in the next few days, but if you don't get one then please just contact me.