Sunday 1 December 2013

2014 filling up already - put June 8th for Party in Ponteland Park in your diary

Also booked up is the Prudhoe summer fair the previous weekend on June 1st.
This job is the best [and sometimes the worst] I have ever come across for diary planning. I have now got a whole series of summer 2014 commitments that I have accepted. I always say to anyone who wants me to come along to events please contact us early as I lose all control over my diary a minimum of 3 months in advance. For example, most of my summer 2014 is already booked up. However, I am particularly pleased to plug the summer 2014 Part in Ponteland Park, which I love going to, and will be opening next summer. Put it in your diary. I attach below what they have sent me:


"This will be the twelfth year that the Churches Together in Ponteland have run the Party in the Park. It will be held on Sunday June 8th 2014. This is a family fun day when many of the residents of Ponteland turn out and enjoy themselves. Many local charities and organisations are represented at the event.
We very much hope you can attend the event again and this year we would like to invite you to open the proceedings at 2pm."